Monday, October 28, 2019

New Blog Website by Janet


Hi Everyone!  Hope you have a nice long weekends!

There is something new I would like to share with everyone.  For those who has been with me might know I have a website https://sites.google.com/site/janetyogahut/ where I always update my class schedule there.
Janet Yoga Hut

And I have a blog https://janetyogahut.blogspot.com/ to share with everyone about yoga and my activities although I have not been so active with my current blog already like last time...:-)

Currently I'm working on a new blog website since August 2019 and now is ready to share with everyone here!

https://janetyogaspirit.com

In fact, it has been launch out to public since August 2019 already.  But at that early stage there is nothing much to share yet and it is not that presentable too.  But now I think it is time to share with everyone here..:-)

There are not many posts yet since it just started in Aug 2019.  But it will increase as time go by.  Currently I'm working on writing a new post to talk about ego-friendly which I will public out once I have finished.

Janet Yoga Wear
This newbie blog website https://janetyogaspirit.com I have build it myself completely.  I don't have much website building knowledge.  So I actually learn through online and build it at the same time. I'm still learning!  Therefore it is just a simple website. I have not reach that stage which can do those complicated stuffs yet...:-)

Once I have completely touch up my this newbie website, I am planning to work on another new website about everything about Yoga under one roof.  This might be a big project which might take even more times.  Will get you all update!

Yes, I admit it is a hard work and take alot of time.  But when you see your newbie website which is designed by yourself, you will feel good..:-)  This kind of joyful feeling is money cannot buy.  And you get to learn new skill too!
Janet Yoga Wear

It actually quite fun and interesting to build a website. It is like designing and decorating your house. From something look plain to something look nice and beautiful, that kind of feeling cannot be described...:-)

 A website doesn't mean for business only.  It can be a personal website about your hobbies or interests or your family to share with your friends and relatives! Just have fun during the process of learning and building at the same time.  No need to be too serious and over stress yourself...:-)

Everyone is welcome to leave any comments or suggestions on my any posts in my newbie website. I am more than happy to receive and read your comments and suggestions and answer any of your questions...:-)

Enjoy your little tour at https://janetyogaspirit.com !  Thank you for your time and support...:-)

Namaste.