- Vegetable oil for coating the pan
- 225g (8oz) digestive biscuit crumbs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 350g (12oz) tofu, pureed
- 225g (8oz) cream cheese
- 225g (8oz) tinned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 225g (8oz) unrefined cane sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp light molasses
- Pinch of salt
For this recipe you will need a 23 or 25 cm (9 or 10in) round springform tin or flan tin. Serves 8-10.
- Position a rack in the centre of the oven and preheat to gas mark 4, 180C (350F). Coat the tin with some vegetable oil.
- Mix the digestive biscuit crumbs, vegetable oil, and maple syrup together, then press the mixture into the greased tin. Puree the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pour the mixture into the tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Leave to cool for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight before serving.
Source from K.I.S.S. Guide to Yoga by Shakta Kaur Khalsa