- Exercise regularly, including a practice of yoga.
- Set aside a relaxation time every day.
- Use a positive technique, such as meditation, a breathing exercise, or positive affirmations and visualizations.
- Be aware of your body. Notice if tension is building up anywhere and take steps to relieve it.
- Notice how your emotions affect your actions and other people.
- Find a healthy outlet for your emotions.
- Have fun with others who are positive-minded.
- Change what you can change in your life, and have patience with the rest.
- No matter how busy you are, make sure you find time to relax and have fun.
Note: Source from K.I.S.S Guide to Yoga